• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wz1999

GW Dubow today
6FD4224F-37CF-4AD2-AABF-A3915E0D641B.jpeg

Tattoo A2

Rob
Great originals !
Was that another EBay find or did you pick that up in years gone by?
Honestly Burt I cant remember, Ive been collecting for so long I cant remember where they all came from, But I always wanted to put a decent liner in this one and find out if its a Poughkeepsie or not, also has to be a 48 the way it fits me

Tattoo A2

Heres another original I aquired about 20 years ago, the knits and lining were shot and the tag was almost to the point I could hardly make it out. Well I had the boys at Eastman reline it and put on new knits, not sure if they do that anymore, but its a Roughwear 18091 in Goatskin from a 1941 contract, I was glad to breath some life back into it. Keep the history alive.
thumbnail (28).jpg
thumbnail (27).jpg
thumbnail (26).jpg
thumbnail (29).jpg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Rob
Those are some great originals.
Regarding the Poughkeepsie, when you have a free moment do a search on “Poughkeepsie A2 Jacket” . You should be able to find some info and photos that you could use to compare to your jacket to determine if it is a Poughkeepsie.
You have some sweet originals .

Tattoo A2

Rob
Those are some great originals.
Regarding the Poughkeepsie, when you have a free moment do a search on “Poughkeepsie A2 Jacket” . You should be able to find some info and photos that you could use to compare to your jacket to determine if it is a Poughkeepsie.
You have some sweet originals .
I have the A2 book from Eatman and going by the snaps and the shape of the collar and pockets I am pretty sure its a poughkeepsie. The cool part of it all is alot of these original A2s were made all within a hundred miles of me