• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Buzz Rickson RW B-10 size 42
View attachment 68415

I see your BR B-10 and raise you a B-15. ;)
82A2638C-C113-4BC5-91ED-A6BF22E73B65.jpeg

B-Man2

Loving this cooler weather down here and the chance to post some jackets . I know that many aren’t fans of this one , but it is an original Branded / Orchard 1992 USAF issued A2 goatskin jacket . 1992 being the only year
Branded had a contract to produce these jackets . I think it’s a good original jacket for the money. The jacket has a nice drape to it and the goatskin is nice as well.
Cheers
EEFD0A00-35D6-40CA-AC82-30DE70008A4A.png
8621EBCB-A2E7-4296-AEEF-AADD21671304.jpeg

B-Man2

Thomas
Cool looking jacket. My wife has been asking about one and I wasn't sure what size she would take.She's 5'2" and 108 lbs.
Is that close to your wifes size?
Also the sleeves on that look a bit short , is that just the photo?

Thomas Koehle

Thomas
Cool looking jacket. My wife has been asking about one and I wasn't sure what size she would take.She's 5'2" and 108 lbs.
Is that close to your wifes size?
Also the sleeves on that look a bit short , is that just the photo?

Burt,

the sleeveswhere shoved up for a cooler look but length is fine otherwise ....

I check height and weight of my wife and send you the comparison

TdeqhFF.jpg

Last edited:

stanier

I check height and weight of my wife and send you the comparison

In my experience ladies are never too keen when you check these measures with them, particularly the latter. You're a brave man and I take my hat off to you, particularly when you are going to share the results.:oops: Clearly you must be a member of an elite special forces unit when not on vlj. From us who are not worthy we salute you sir.;)