• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wz1999

Running errands in cold rain calls for my very old Solway Zipper + Aero Scotland A-2 42-15142-P. I still think I owe a thank you to Ken for fixing me with my first A-2. It was kind of a apprentice + leather scraps combo at a generous price. I may have it relined one day with the correct pale yellow cotton, it was my decision to go for the orange...

View attachment 68367

View attachment 68368

Dany
Barbour looks awesome!!!

Wz1999

It has been raining for the past few days here in Boston, but today it is sunny at last.
1F88EED0-FC0F-402A-85CF-DB02CD7A68F7.jpeg

ausreenactor

This morning we had torrential rain and strong winds which fetched a lot of leaves off the trees but it died down around lunchtime and turned into a fairly pleasant afternoon. Pretending it was midwinter I donned the newly arrived ELC ANJ-4. Tis a lovely jacket and not really broken in. I was wearing a fleece underneath which really adds to the Michelin Man look ;) :D View attachment 68351
Lools MASSIVE!