• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

A2 B3au

The artwork on this one is pretty cool. Was this an actual aircraft or is it a new design?
The artist is josh and from what I gather he sticks to period correct stuff if you look at his Facebook page or Instagram you’ll see a selection of awesome pieces, I’ve actually asked him on occasion to add something to other jackets and he’s quite firm on a NO if it never happened or isn’t meant to coexist. Me however don’t hesitate to apply original patches to reproduction jackets as I find any questions I get from the public on the topic I’m more than happy to answer with my limited knowledge but the main thing is it gets people remembering..Happy Christmas all

A2 B3au

Lovely B-15 Art, but looks like Buzz Rickson kept the overly long sleeves throughout the series! I've got a B-15c that's on my keeper list and the only problem is the sleeves are too long by an inch or two.
Maybe no stanerz it’s a second hand jacket I acquired from buyee that I later learned is infactan older variety made by the previous manufacturing co buzz used to use. Seems like it’s been kept in storage as it still has its newish odour,I was baffled at first but it all seems great and my minds been put firmly at rest as to it’s authenticity which was my concern. I can live with the sleeves I can’t say I’ve given them a second thought. Big thanks once again to all those of you who assured me it’s genuine

Last edited:

A2 B3au

Lovely B-15 Art, but looks like Buzz Rickson kept the overly long sleeves throughout the series! I've got a B-15c that's on my keeper list and the only problem is the sleeves are too long by an inch or two.
Just reread your post and I remembering thinking something about my buzz B15 c sleeves as it happens so I’ll wear it tomo n show you but Dimis looks great, I do know he spent sometime sourcing his particular one tho

A2 B3au

CB012FE0-E24C-4FE0-9A27-7E748D7C7677.jpeg
The artwork on this one is pretty cool. Was this an actual aircraft or is it a new design?
This definitely exists flew with the 5th in korea

B-Man2

Burt,

her Name is obviously Marylin and she has pretty nice assets in the "double D" configuration :)
Thomas
Yes she does!
Aside from the obvious “Assets” I’m always amazed at the artistic talent and skill of the commonplace airmen who painted these “murals” on the noses of these aircrafts. From a practical standpoint, how could any enemy pilot bring himself to shoot down a plane after seeing those babies. I would think his attention would be transfixed on those “Assets “;)

Garylafortuna

A terrific looking B-3 Art. When it comes to collars on B-3s, size certainly counts. You have an enviable jacket collection. Would you please put a brand on those sick looking boots?

A2 B3au

A terrific looking B-3 Art. When it comes to collars on B-3s, size certainly counts. You have an enviable jacket collection. Would you please put a brand on those sick looking boots?
Nice one the boots are redwing moc toe boots in russet oro portage apparently ,need breaking in but comfy and very hard wearing the thing is I want another pair in navy blue