• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

B15 from "The DONG" in size 44

got it a couple of weeks ago back in MEX but didn`t had time and weather to wear her before

dy8BnGz.jpg

and thanks to EVAN (falcon_ib) Santa Barabara Surfshop tee

D8dKta2.jpg

like worn by Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore (Rob Duvall) in "Apocalypse Now"

UUkJJoa.jpg

Thanks to Evan again for being such a cool mate and for his support!

B-Man2

B15 from "The DONG" in size 44

got it a couple of weeks ago back in MEX but didn`t had time and weather to wear her before

dy8BnGz.jpg

and thanks to EVAN (falcon_ib) Santa Barabara Surfshop tee

D8dKta2.jpg

like worn by Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore (Rob Duvall) in "Apocalypse Now"

UUkJJoa.jpg

Thanks to Evan again for being such a cool mate and for his support!
Thomas
Looks good!
Any chance of posting some measurements for the 44?

MikeyB-17

I had hopes of doing this trip (we do it every year) in the cold with my B-3, but the persistent warm temperatures and rain we’ve been saddled with, seemingly for months, put the mockers on that idea. Too wet even for leather, the Barbour was the only one for the job! Still a pleasant evening.

STEVE S.

Back before I started working for myself, Land Rover dealership was one of my accounts. They sold a pretty extensive line of Barbour gear there in their accessories shop.

Ken at Aero Leather

Here is one of the buckles & liner. Buckles have a neat little pattern, kind of a “western” look. Liner is a cotton twill. I noticed the same thing on the cuffs yesterday & how they are top stitched vs rolled under & seam being on sleeve.
View attachment 13039

View attachment 13040

View attachment 13041

The liner makes me lean towards early 30s, I'd have bet on a thicker wool liner had it been 1920s. The cuffs are very odd, that method makes for a very lumpy join, I've always found the cuff/sleeve join (with the normal method of folding) is usually the last place on one of our jackets to break properly, this method must have lead to a fairly uncomfortable cuff for long after the rest of the jacket had broken in.

A2 B3au

Thomas
Looks good!
Any chance of posting some measurements for the 44?
Dong looks cool ,how can anyone disputes it for what it costs and it looks great on you ,T-shirt’s a hit and both your caps appeal to me as I like that style cap