• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Buzz Rickson N-1 Khaki, size XXL. Arrived today...comfy jacket, very warm. Fit seems good to me?

Still torn over whether I should keep it. I'm still grappling with my desire for a B-3...do I return this? Do I keep it? This truly is a #FirstWorldProblem.

IMG-7604.jpg

IMG-7645.jpg
Jacket is a great fit on you. I know that doesn’t help the decision but it does look good.
Is owning both jackets an option? If so why not go for it:)

stanier

My experience is that when you find a jacket that fits as good as that and assuming you like the type, then you keep it and move on. Sending it back and getting another that might not fit as good leads to regret. Just my tuppence worth. Cheers

MeachamLake

Thanks all. Decided to keep it - it’s really a cracking practical jacket, which the B-3 isn’t when you’re honest with yourself! Can’t beat Buzz quality either, this thing is built like a tank. Already breaking in nicely - was rather stiff at first.

There will be a B-3 in my future though - mark my words!

ties70

Hi Shawn looking forward to you making an A2 in steer hide or horse hide .It would be nice to see your house version with correct lining in cotton and a correct label .This is the jacket that would interest me . Also did you manage to procure an original A2 to copy and study ? .

RGDS BIP

I have pointed Shawn towards an original STAR Sportswear on EBAY ... the jacket is beyond repair and could be de-constructed without any guilty feelings...

B-Man2

Today:

GW Dubow....

elevator_2.11.2018.jpg
Ties
Another great looking jacket and the Dubow is one of my favorite patterns. Nice fit as well.
But let’s talk about that elevator for a second. That’s becoming one of the most well known sites on the forum. Maybe it’s time for a hand painted commentive plaque to be hung for your next photo shoot. Something like
“Ties In Da House”;)

ties70

Ties
Another great looking jacket and the Dubow is one of my favorite patterns. Nice fit as well.
But let’s talk about that elevator for a second. That’s becoming one of the most well known sites on the forum. Maybe it’s time for a hand painted commentive plaque to be hung for your next photo shoot. Something like
“Ties In Da House”;)

Burt,

whenever you are in town, you can find me here:

a1a298b17ab2d17f61fc5c52689ce5.jpg

Fifth floor, behind five of the windows right in the middle... Coffee is on me!

Ties

B-Man2

It’s the size of a small city!
Maybe the plaque should say
“Ties and 102,589 others
In da house”

Shawn Ali

I have pointed Shawn towards an original STAR Sportswear on EBAY ... the jacket is beyond repair and could be de-constructed without any guilty feelings...
Thanks for your help, yes I will work on it for sure

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Shawn Ali

Hi Shawn looking forward to you making an A2 in steer hide or horse hide .It would be nice to see your house version with correct lining in cotton and a correct label .This is the jacket that would interest me . Also did you manage to procure an original A2 to copy and study ? .

RGDS BIP
I add to my watch list Many WWII A2's and Mr. Ties also helping me in making some real repro... Hopefully I will caught a good deal soon

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk