• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

jeremiah

That’s awesome Burt.

Wore my ELC monarch to the airshow.
It too is looking better and better. I’m not. Ha. But my daughter thankfully looks better than me.
0A91DFBA-2DC4-4649-B861-EE910909EE8C.jpeg

jeremiah

Nice jacket!
Your daughter very cute. Is she interested planes?
What is this museum?
I see in the background one of my fetishes - Catalina :)

Yes we are all into aircraft.
That is the naval Air Musuem in Pensacola FL.
That one is special because my late Father was WWII navy veteran.
My wife’s uncle a Vietnam era navy veteran.

Planes are planes though.

Pilot

Carl

been to the small lake about an hour from my current house today the last time before I finally get back home to Germany in about 5 weeks

even here in Mexico autumn arrived and it is getting colder so the B10 was a good choice

Y5MeY9v.jpg

"MONTEJO" beer random ballcap from the next gas-station (less than 5 bucks)

BRONSON B10 in size XXL / 44

Pike Brothers Roamer pants

Redwing "Spirit Lake Boot" made for INDIAN size 12 (I usually wear RedWings in 11.5 but that particular model is available in even sizes only)

TIES - yes I know you`d recognize that "pinkie" thing in my right hand in an instant - that`s the bat to throw my 3 dogs their tennis-balls :)
Looking good there Thomas !!

Thomas Koehle

Well I remember those days when I just couldn’t wait for the weather to get better and warmer - now it is 180 degrees the other way around: just could not wait for the lower temps to get a reason for wearing my jackets ...

Maybe the age?