• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Grant

My girlfriend snapped this of us taking a chilly walk. She said I look like a WWII ghost searching for his downed air crew! B3 is my trusty Eastman Perry.

B3.jpg

Lorenzo_l

This was one that got away! I regret selling this ;) But it looks spectacular Lorenzo!
Thanks Brett. Your ex-Star G1 was my first original and therefore has a very special place in my wardrobe. When I first got it, I could not believe how supple yet strong the goatskin was and how comfortable the jacket was (and is ) to wear.
I have you and your Star G1 to thank for setting me on "the road to perdition", dragging me into "the heart of darkness" or getting me down "the rabbit hole", however you want to call it ; )

Last edited:

JonnyCrow

Hi guys, some of you know I collect vintage as well as leather, I especially collect the G star vintage military jackets from the 80's - 90's when I see them here I have their version of the blue N1 jacket, they did a tanker jacket, haven't found one in my size yet but I bought this last week, 20 euros with shipping, this is the hardest to find, G stars version of a M47 winter over parka, thick khaki canvas, knitted cuffs and alpaca style lined including hood, definitely a bargain,
FaceApp_1674213853279.jpg

JonnyCrow

Hi guys, some of you know I collect vintage as well as leather, I especially collect the G star vintage military jackets from the 80's - 90's when I see them here I have their version of the blue N1 jacket, they did a tanker jacket, haven't found one in my size yet but I bought this last week, 20 euros with shipping, this is the hardest to find, G stars version of a M47 winter over parka, thick khaki canvas, knitted cuffs and alpaca style lined including hood, definitely a bargain, View attachment 94739
It was a no brainer at that price, plus I didn't own a parka anyway :D