• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

Hi guys, some of you know I collect vintage as well as leather, I especially collect the G star vintage military jackets from the 80's - 90's when I see them here I have their version of the blue N1 jacket, they did a tanker jacket, haven't found one in my size yet but I bought this last week, 20 euros with shipping, this is the hardest to find, G stars version of a M47 winter over parka, thick khaki canvas, knitted cuffs and alpaca style lined including hood, definitely a bargain, View attachment 94739
Oh and zipper guys is a Alpha with leather pull tab

JonnyCrow

Totally different look tonight before walking the dogs, then heading for a pint or Una litro as my compadres Espanoles say :D cold right now here in Spain, the Sierras has deep snow and snow tyres compulsary
FaceApp_1674241752858.jpg

John Luder

A quick note to my homies in Blighty and other time zones.
Off to the Airport with my new Bronson B-10, and the hat I visualized last week.
I painted the patch the other day and slapped it on. Interesting shade of blue, I thought, based, in part, on the split in authority about the blue vs. black arrowhead/spear point. Getting closer to russet.
The roundel behind it says OLD GUYS RULE around the top, and MAXIMUM AGE, MINIMUM MAINTENANCE around the bottom, with the large V, for V-8, parts of which you can see. See if I can trim to fit one or both sentiments.
Very carefully lined it up at 90 degrees, but it looked askew when worn.
Need to age it a bit and wrinkle (not winkle) the snot out of it to match the cap.
Cheers,
John (the One-eyed Jack)
IMG_8321.jpg

Micawber

Just checked the label - Ryvale. It's a chunky knit "country sportsman" type job with suede patches on the elbows & shoulders and a small pheasant embroidered on the left chest.

Sorry, wrong info, it's Rydale who are a more budget conscious country clothing supplier as compared to the likes of Musto, Schoffel, Barbour and the like.

I tend to not want to dress in ex mil, repro ex mil stuff all the time :)

IMG_20230122_094750_(1500_x_1000_pixel).jpg