• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Pa12

Gw rw 23380 breaking in nicely
A2AEC82A-F784-49B6-A145-921BC56E950A.jpeg

JonnyCrow

Not sure if they still do, but they used to spray all the ditches along the road side for skeeters. It’s a tough part of the country to live in.
She has a big spread out there, but from all the pics I've seen from her yep gotta be tough

Micawber

The wife and I popped over to our local auction house to view a couple of lots entered into an upcoming sale. To do so I wore the my one remaining older Fenland Merino ELC Irvin since Phil bought t'other one I had yesterday. Now, apart from a change of underwear, shirt, trousers and socks plus a hair and beard trim I still look remarkably similar other photos of me wearing the same jacket so will refrain from posting another.

Besides, it was dark.

B-Man2

The wife and I popped over to our local auction house to view a couple of lots entered into an upcoming sale. To do so I wore the my one remaining older Fenland Merino ELC Irvin since Phil bought t'other one I had yesterday. Now, apart from a change of underwear, shirt, trousers and socks plus a hair and beard trim I still look remarkably similar other photos of me wearing the same jacket so will refrain from posting another.

Besides, it was dark.
Awww C’mon Steve …. We never get tired of seeing your smiling face !;)
1F26A40F-6A71-4E9C-8279-B3BE74BD7BA5.jpeg

Micawber

Steve, I love mine! I've been cycling between that, the ELC 10 & 15 and the Buzz 10
But the ATF Fleece tanker holds up so well. I'd buy again in a heartbeat.

Me too. I don't wear my ELC B-15 or B-10 [or the BR B-10] for mucky jobs outside but this tanker just looks better the dirtier it gets. When SWMBO starts on about 'the state of that jacket' in the washing machine it goes and it comes out almost as good as new. I can't say the same about She Who Must Be Obeyed though, she always comes out looking like a drowned rat and in a foul mood but I reckon I put her on the wrong spin cycle.

I'll get me coat.

B-Man2

Me too. I don't wear my ELC B-15 or B-10 [or the BR B-10] for mucky jobs outside but this tanker just looks better the dirtier it gets. When SWMBO starts on about 'the state of that jacket' in the washing machine it goes and it comes out almost as good as new. I can't say the same about She Who Must Be Obeyed though, she always comes out looking like a drowned rat and in a foul mood but I reckon I put her on the wrong spin cycle.

I'll get me coat.
Steve
I have pretty much the same problem with my wife. The other day during a lecture of my short comings, she concluded the conversation with “look at me … do I have any bad points”. She immediately became offended when I pulled out the Power Point presentation. Huh!…..Go figure … :oops:

Last edited:

JonnyCrow

I'll get me coat.
I don't even go there with her indoors Steve haha I'm barred from the new machine, I just get asked, any washing now :D