• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

flyincowboy

Cold weather snow might come soon Definitely season for shearling jackets Quite happy wearing my AERO B3 .
aero b3 FRED.jpg

Spitfireace

No, it's in the minus at night here in Vancouver with a big snowfall last Tuesday. Traffic was a gridlock for hours and hours. Accidents everywhere, due to a lot of people don't put snow tires on their cars.

ZuZu

Hanging out today at a local militaria show wearing a 1968 Star Sportswear G-1 .
View attachment 87757

Beautiful jacket1 I have a Ralph Edwards 'C' which looks similar in color and cut. As long as these are available for $500 buying a copy of a 7823 'C' or 'D' is not an option for me. (I'm thinking Eastman Pukin' Dogs...). The goatskin used by Star and some other contractors can't be replicated today. I have a sad Star 'E' from 1976 which has that beautiful grainy interesting goatskin. You have a beautiful collection. I'm jealous!

JonnyCrow

No, it's in the minus at night here in Vancouver with a big snowfall last Tuesday. Traffic was a gridlock for hours and hours. Accidents everywhere, due to a lot of people don't put snow tires on their cars.
My friend in Winnipeg Manitoba said last night was minus 22, jeez, and Tuesday is going to be -29 ooof