• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

That looks awesome and warm and love the gloves. How old is it? I wear my aero merino Irvin occasionally, but just find it awkward to wear in the London suburbs although the temperature is getting lower and my family is used to me wandering about the house with it.

Where are the gloves from?
Thanks, it's around 5 years old I think, the gloves are also from Eastman.

Sideslip

Aero Merino Irvin. Not been worn much since getting it last year so still a little shiny.
D8C2B5CA-6711-462C-A39B-5DA3C94F3CD9.jpeg

bseal

Not so much “wearing” as “trying on,” since it won’t be good A-1 weather for about 5 months, but I just got this back today and I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out:
View attachment 87495
View attachment 87497

It would take me a bit of time to find it, but John Lever once posted a terrific suggestion with an image where he showcased an A-1 under his B-3. Something to consider . . .

Dany McDonald

Cold and damp today but layering is fine especially with a Buzz Dubow 27798. A little rain is just what this new jacket needs!
I have to say that the original 1951 Korean war wool sweater, labeled Monarch is very comfy. Its in great condition, no hole, considering its age. I was told is a Canadian made sweater.

IMG_3308_k.jpg

Dany

B-Man2

Cold and damp today but layering is fine especially with a Buzz Dubow 27798. A little rain is just what this new jacket needs!
I have to say that the original 1951 Korean war wool sweater, labeled Monarch is very comfy. Its in great condition, no hole, considering its age. I was told is a Canadian made sweater.

View attachment 87681

Dany
A great looking combo Dany .