• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Pa12

Should have taken a before picture. This is the after. They were the tightest cuffs I’ve ever seen
57E84009-AB17-490E-955C-3B78987AD59B.jpeg

I wet them and stuffed in 2 Tim hortons coffee cups;) much better.View attachment 81547

B-Man2

Many thanks for your kind words, Saucerfiend. It is indeed a dream of an original and it fits me well, to boot. I am over the moon. But the only problem is....I now want another original! This is "the heart of darkness" I was talking about!
It’s a beauty of an original ! And … it fits like it was issued to you.
That’s a great find and a keeper for life .

B-Man2

I wet them and stuffed in 2 Tim hortons coffee cups;) much better.View attachment 81547
Pa 12

I thought I’d seen it all but this is a first. What a great idea for stretching out the cuff knits a smidge. I think what we really need here is a dedicated thread with nothing but suggestions on “How To’s” .
This would definitely be one that should be included . Great idea!

B-Man2

I'm getting about 3-4 jackets all arriving in the next month....all different air force/army aviation types that I haven't seen shown off on here yet : smirks:
CW
You post some interesting jackets that we don’t see very often, so I’m looking forward to seeing these new acquisitions for sure.

B-Man2

I don’t think you have tim hortons in the lower states, but if you do they’re medium cups;)
No but we do have WAWAs…… (Different I know but it’s supposed to be a Native American name). If you’ve never stopped at a WAWAs down here … it’s a good place to water your Lily and grab a cup of Java!:)

Pa12

Interesting. We’re big coffe aholics here, so when we travel south we start getting withdrawal drinking Dunkin’ donuts and McDonald’s coffee. There are tims in ny state and Ohio. I’m surprised they’re not in Florida seeing as you have half of our French Canadians down there;)

B-Man2

HALF ???
I thought we had em all.. ;)

Have you ever been to Hollywood Florida ??
All you have to do is go to the beach there and you will be surprised.

Pa12

And for those who don’t know , Tim Horton was a famous hockey player back in the day and start a coffee/donut shop franchise that has exploded. Probably more of them then McDonald’s up here. A lesser known fact is that he died in a car accident during a high speed pursuit with the cops. He was loaded up with pain killers in his panterra

Pa12

HALF ???
I thought we had em all.. ;)

Have you ever been to Hollywood Florida ??
All you have to do is go to the beach there and you will be surprised.

Tabernac!