• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Thanks Burt. Not sure if I'll wear it or just keep it in this condition.
I think you’d be ok wearing it. I have worn one for a number of years and it still looks new. As far as collector value, it will take quite a few years to become a collector piece. If you’d like to save it in its present NOS condition that’s good, but grab another one and wear it and enjoy it .
Congrats on your find .:)

D97x7

Bronson P-44
IMG_20220708_084046_copy_3168x4224.jpg

CombatWombat

I believe it is the CVC version. I'd need to check the label to confirm. It's a heavy canvas type material rather than the nylon version.
Ahhh I think I've only come across a canvas one once before.....but it's difficult to find genuine surplus in Australia nowadays (pre 00's was great fun in the disposal stores before the sources dried up)
I've never been a fan of nylon/aramid since it's too uncomfortable against the skin in heat and humidity

coolhandluke

Ahhh I think I've only come across a canvas one once before.....but it's difficult to find genuine surplus in Australia nowadays (pre 00's was great fun in the disposal stores before the sources dried up)
I've never been a fan of nylon/aramid since it's too uncomfortable against the skin in heat and humidity

Not my jacket, but here's a photo of the label (same size and manufacturer) taken from eBay. Not sure what the going rate is, but I paid less than $40 USD.

Screenshot_20220708-105807_Samsung Internet.jpg

Pa12

Think I’ll stick with eggs, maple sausage and toast. And home fries :p or as they say in Quebec, 2 eggs side by each and a pair of toast.