• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Kermit3D

Many folks had it way worse so I can’t complain, but it’s no fun. No longer positive, but every morning I’m waking up feeling like my lungs are burnt. Sleeping deeply and generally lethargic.

Thanks for asking mate!
Very happy to read that you are doing better.
I'm just coming out of it too (this is my first day of negative tests). It's not pleasant... a lot of fatigue.
It was the occasion for me to burn the credit card... a 3rd Hartmann jacket (original one) and a German flight helmet.
It's expensive to have free time in front of a computer ! :D

Nickb123

Very happy to read that you are doing better.
I'm just coming out of it too (this is my first day of negative tests). It's not pleasant... a lot of fatigue.
It was the occasion for me to burn the credit card... a 3rd Hartmann jacket (original one) and a German flight helmet.
It's expensive to have free time in front of a computer ! :D

Too true man! I feel like the time spent in bed was devoted to feeding my already rampant jacket addiction. It really messes up one’s senses. Just ordered a vintage Langlitz so something is definitely going on.

Glad you’re improving. My dad had it too, and a few folks from my work - but he was proactive and reported his case to the county in California. They prescribed him an anti-viral which knocked his out in about 3 days. Happy for him because he’s much older and better him than me, but I was muttering a few expletives under my breath at him as the antiviral here can only be prescribed before day 3 of symptoms.

I won’t get into the vac vs unvaxed thing, but can state the Covid is a bit serious once it comes home to roost. Take care of your elderly and compromised.

saucerfiend

Many folks had it way worse so I can’t complain, but it’s no fun. No longer positive, but every morning I’m waking up feeling like my lungs are burnt. Sleeping deeply and generally lethargic.

Thanks for asking mate!
Nick, That jacket looks great on you. Did you get extra long or stock size?
I've still got the lethargic effect and deep comatose sleeping problems, going on more than 2 years now.

Brian

Nickb123

Nick, That jacket looks great on you. Did you get extra long or stock size?
I've still got the lethargic effect and deep comatose sleeping problems, going on more than 2 years now.

Brian

I hope you feel better Brian. Sheesh.

Yep, the ELC was a long (not extra-long size). Probably unneeded but I didn’t want to chance it with a new model without a track record of measurements to go by. I thought if I’m going to pay the ELC price, I might as well go all in.

B-Man2

Another ridiculously hot day here, so posting an original United Sheeplined A2 in a large size 46, for “Fall Back Wednesday “ worn during cooler times .
Cheers
BC0571E5-010E-470E-80F4-8FB34CDE0BB9.png
68F19999-D676-4852-A9EF-996CC8CD2E85.jpeg

newagegeezer

For throwback Weds a photo from 1979...an odd sheepskin made out of parts of a B3, by the look of, with 2 leather patch pockets. That was a recent purchase along with my WLC45, just bought in 1979, it had been kept in back of a van in field in UK since 1958 and been "cowboyed" up in the '50s . I restored it over a number of years, now looks like my forum photo, didn't touch the jacket though, it still needs a zip....

007.JPG