• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

My girl in her ELC.
37C9E1BE-D533-48E0-89D0-9E2B53F0A471.jpeg

Lorenzo_l

Lorenzo_l

It's been ages since I last posted a picture on here. For throwback Wednesday, here is my C-series Star Sportswear G-1 which I got from Brett:

Star_sportsw_G_1_2 (2).jpg

A better picture of the same jacket:
SS_G_1 (2).jpg

This jacket is very well made and comfortable to wear, but I was blown away when I got a 1951 original 55J14 G-1. I'll post pictures of that at some point.

Last edited:

stanier

Thats a damn fine RW, I recon John has to be the king of RWs. He nails that collar 100%
I second that. I'm not normally a fan of RW A-2's outside period pics of originals and John's interpretation. Most repros somehow get the proportion of the collar wrong somehow, imho of course. Here's a pic with my RW from John when I first got it. It looks even better now, must get another pic...
20200903_170149.jpg

mulceber

I second that. I'm not normally a fan of RW A-2's outside period pics of originals and John's interpretation. Most repros somehow get the proportion of the collar wrong somehow, imho of course. Here's a pic with my RW from John when I first got it. It looks even better now, must get another pic...
View attachment 80749
Perfectly timed for Throwback Wednesday, Stanier! God I love John's Rough Wears...

BTW, what jeans are those? :)

P-47 thunderbolt

View attachment 80749
That is a gorgeous rw, what hide and size is that beauty?

B-Man2

I’ve posted this one before but I thought that this would be a good time to give it another showing . This is the VERY FIRST Rough Wear A2, that JC ever made which started the whole Good Wear RW craze. Ive had the jacket for a number of years now, although I’m it’s second owner. It’s made from Russett finished Horween horsehide. The jacket is really a keeper, knowing that this is the one that helped start it all off for John .
27D53F85-FBC6-4A2E-B0D8-4B8084B2F703.jpeg
72A974B3-8955-4080-8FF6-95BDC5D264AD.jpeg
33133375-6681-4F69-99A8-A7E6BCFEBCF6.jpeg
3DDD6D67-99E5-4DF1-8DDF-A7A656B48D41.png

Last edited: