• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

saucerfiend

Hey buddy
One day it may find its way back to you … but just not today. ;)
That's ok Pal... I'll just wear this GW Dubow 23379 while I wait.
P1010004 (6).JPG
P1010001.JPG

Last edited:

MikeyB-17

I guess I am into Pea Coats lately
Schott:
Mine’s had a bit of wear lately-it has to be cold because it’s so heavy and warm. Mine is a black one, and although I love it, I can’t believe how much they charge for them nowadays. I also have a brown one, non-Schott.

ausreenactor

Brett
I bought that DuBow from @saucerfiend about ten years ago and this is the first time I’ve worn it . As soon as he saw it he gave me a call to say he recognized the jacket. As I said earlier, it’s a damned shame I have these beautiful jackets, but so little chance to wear them . This one’s gorgeous. I’ll post some close ups of it tomorrow out in the sun light . A beautiful Russett color . One of the nicest horse hides JC offered back in those days .
When you see the hide and the patina, that is the time to buy...

Micawber

Chilly again this morning so Aero black fleece RAF for a walk checking some of our livestock fencing and lead exercising our eldest Springer Spaniel this morning. This is the jacket I bought new but soon decided the light external finish was not for me so set to and re-dyed it. Clover is wearing the surgical coat to protect a surgical wound and stitches as we had to whizz her to the vet on Friday for an emergency op.

IMG_20220213_102428_491~3_resize_41.jpg

ausreenactor

Chilly again this morning so Aero black fleece RAF for a walk checking some of our livestock fencing and lead exercising our eldest Springer Spaniel this morning. This is the jacket I bought new but soon decided the light external finish was not for me so set to and re-dyed it. Clover is wearing the surgical coat to protect a surgical wound and stitches as we had to whizz her to the vet on Friday for an emergency op.

View attachment 74727
Back on her paws in no time!

Micawber

By the picture seems that she is taking care of you it's a thing that i love with dogs : in any case you are always the number one for them!

I very much agree. My parents always had two dogs in the family home and I have continued the family tradition but have rather a bigger pack now! With the proper care, attention, love, leadership, shelter, food and water a dog will accept you for what you are and not on the monetary value of your personal goods and trinkets or that you have achieved this or that or met x number of famous or influential people in life. I like that.

:)

Mr. Mike

Well…… It’s been a while …. but it feels good to show off my GW DuBow , my new 2022 “Push and Shove” walker and my new 2022 knee :rolleyes:.
;)View attachment 74456
Hey Burt,
just now finding reasonable time to read through some threads - I do second the good wishes of my previous speakers: all the best and a most sustainable recovery to you! That said, looking at your photo with the stunning GW Dubow and the entire scenery of your take, I have to say that the great movie "The Right Stuff" immediately crossed my mind - it just appears like you stepped out of your X-1 a minute ago after breaking the sound barrier :cool: o_O. Keep well in absence of any pain!

B-Man2

Hey Burt,
just now finding reasonable time to read through some threads - I do second the good wishes of my previous speakers: all the best and a most sustainable recovery to you! That said, looking at your photo with the stunning GW Dubow and the entire scenery of your take, I have to say that the great movie "The Right Stuff" immediately crossed my mind - it just appears like you stepped out of your X-1 a minute ago after breaking the sound barrier :cool: o_O. Keep well in absence of any pain!
Thanks for those kind words Mike .