• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Mickey.was.a.rat

Buzz Rickson B-10 Superior Togs red knit today
_M0A4414.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Hi Ties and Thomas
Regarding the HBT pants I was wearing in that photo, yes there were relatively new as well . “ At The Front “ had a sale on them about 2 years ago and I picked up a few pairs at what ever the sale price was at that time .

View attachment 74503View attachment 74504View attachment 74505

I like ATF gear - i own a set of their HBTs as well - was too late to get a dark set on their last sale.

The quality of their garment is remarkable.

Thomas Koehle

Hi Burt,

so good to see you back on your feet!

And please, add some info about the HBT pants... ;-)

@Thomas Koehle : I might have a piece of mouton for you. It's more dark brown than reddish, but if you want, I can send you a picture...

Ties

Ties!

That's an generous offer!

Thank you for that ...

I will get in touch via PM.

Thanks again

Thomas

Micawber

Post No234 in a series of selfies wearing this or that jacket.
Today: ELC B-15.
Comment: Chaperoning the post op dog and fruit tree pruning duties. The old lugholes* were suffering in the wind so went in and grabbed my Kay Canvas M41 Jeep cap. Never forget it's rude to point and laugh :D ;)

IMG_20220214_100633_038~2_resize_22.jpg

* Lugholes = Informal British slang for ears.

Last edited:

Griffon_301

Hello and Greetings to Moscow! Thank you for the compliments :) it's nice and warm this week here, but we should be hit by some strong winds starting tomorrow, which should also bring clouds and some showers to Vienna, so if it stays that warm I will switch to my A-2s and Navy jackets again...the Irvin is also still at readiness, waiting to be grabbed when it turns cold again unexpectedly... In short-Very interesting jacket weather ;)