• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Well…… It’s been a while …. but it feels good to show off my GW DuBow , my new 2022 “Push and Shove” walker and my new 2022 knee :rolleyes:.
;)
CC4E6E32-5375-4AE1-84B9-EAF195F7CC3F.png

B-Man2

Burt, outstanding Dubow. First time Ive seen it...
Brett
I bought that DuBow from @saucerfiend about ten years ago and this is the first time I’ve worn it . As soon as he saw it he gave me a call to say he recognized the jacket. As I said earlier, it’s a damned shame I have these beautiful jackets, but so little chance to wear them . This one’s gorgeous. I’ll post some close ups of it tomorrow out in the sun light . A beautiful Russett color . One of the nicest horse hides JC offered back in those days .

B-Man2

Congrats on the new knee! I'm 2 1/2 years out from my bi-lateral knee replacements. My only regret is not getting them done sooner. Here's to a speedy recovery. Don't forget to ice and elevate while rocking an A-2!
Grant
Thanks for those kind words of encouragement. But you my friend are a Spartan . You’ve had them both done . That’s commendable! As for the ice … I think that I’ve gone through enough ice to stock the holds of a Shrimp boat ! ;)

Grant

LOL! I ended up renting a sports ice machine called Game Ready. It was a life saver for keeping the chill on the knees. While in recovery I must've watched every episode of 12 O'Clock High ten times icing and elevating and stoned on opioids. I'll never forget taking that first walk with the walker on NYC streets - people looked down at the knee zippers and gave plenty of space!
Now, I'm faster than ever cycling! Good luck, brother.

https://gameready.com