• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

Hey guys it’s been awhile , on this +10c cloudy day we are wearing the branded A2
694D63BE-43E3-4158-B5E6-ED887F1DABD2.jpeg

Sideslip

Been wearing the GW M422 as much as possible and breaking in nicely. The zipper box is still rigid and bows out, but probably because thicker. Really a pleasure to wear and mouton is oh so soft. My son took this image yesterday just before we left Old Warden Aerodrome/Shuttleworth Collection for the jackets third flight in the Luscombe. Not that I am putting its flight time in the logbook .

Are there any UK based flyers in the Forum?

2FAED4EE-7461-4B2B-AE0A-177972A344B7.jpeg

Wz1999

Been wearing the GW M422 as much as possible and breaking in nicely. The zipper box is still rigid and bows out, but probably because thicker. Really a pleasure to wear and mouton is oh so soft. My son took this image yesterday just before we left Old Warden Aerodrome/Shuttleworth Collection for the jackets third flight in the Luscombe. Not that I am putting its flight time in the logbook .

View attachment 68109
Beautiful jacket! Great fit!

mulceber

View attachment 68109

Beautiful! I particularly like the deep brown of the mouton.

Sweetfights

View attachment 68109
I’m not usually a fan of flight jackets but your jacket fits so perfectly. Simply a stunning jacket. Bravo. What leather did John use?

Sideslip

What leather did John use?

It is goatskin. I have almost the same measurements as John which is handy when looking at his jacket modelling photos.

Beautiful! I particularly like the deep brown of the mouton.
It is very nice, soft and can have different hues depending on the light. It is not as dark as this but the iPhone computer seems to adjust exposure.
2E1ABF38-6B23-4BE7-8F6F-67ABFDBE0839.jpeg

saucerfiend

View attachment 68109
That looks really good on you. Another fantastic Good Wear!