• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

entertainment

John, elegant cut and details and perfect fit! Buzz has a very wide collection to be discover.

Dany
Thanks! I checked out the listing on History Preservation to get the name right and was surprised that the price had not gone up since I bought it a while back: $550. Seems downright cheap compared to a decent leather jacket these days. I spent a long time at Blue in Green in NYC trying on different sizes before I decided to go with size 40. Probably would have ended up with a 42 if I had bought it online which would have been too big.

Nickb123

B-3
36169B39-AB81-4634-9C47-0C79AD2F33D3.jpeg

Micawber

Are we allowed to wear cloth?

BR Pre-WWII USN Pea CoatView attachment 67797

Yep, plenty of cloth posted in this endless thread right here.

Autumn chill has arrived. Doing some gardening including finding homes for new plants. Daughter just brought me out a mug of coffee and caramel slice. Wearing my kockabout ATF fleece lined tanker. Please excuse the idiot face...

IMG_20211021_153314_721~2_resize_21.jpg

ausreenactor

Yep, plenty of cloth posted in this endless thread right here.

Autumn chill has arrived. Doing some gardening including finding homes for new plants. Daughter just brought me out a mug of coffee and caramel slice. Wearing my kockabout ATF fleece lined tanker. Please excuse the idiot face...

View attachment 67799

Spent the night in a worn and abused ATF M-41. Classic jacket that started me on my WWII bent in the early 80s.

Members online

Latest posts