• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

5* Dubow, this morning actually for the photo competition, I'm sat by the wood burner now :)
FB_IMG_1635271763958.jpg

B-Man2

At the beach today and finally had enough of a breeze to wear a jacket for about 5 minutes :rolleyes:
If I sound desperate ……. I am !!! Dammit !! :oops:…. Need some cool jacket weather down here! I’m so desperate that I changed jackets !!
First is a Jinruishi L-2b , a good jacket for cheap money .
The second is an ELC A1 ……… just to prove I’m not ELCphobic;)
Cheers Guys :)
26B8016D-8F60-40E4-B433-E652204497F6.jpeg
09767AAB-49DA-46B0-8AA9-4C2114FAD724.jpeg

saucerfiend

At the beach today and finally had enough of a breeze to wear a jacket for about 5 minutes :rolleyes:
If I sound desperate ……. I am !!! Dammit !! :oops:…. Need some cool jacket weather down here! I’m so desperate that I changed jackets !!
First is a Jinruishi L-2b , a good jacket for cheap money .
The second is an ELC A1 ……… just to prove I’m not ELCphobic;)
Cheers Guys :)View attachment 68163View attachment 68164
Love that A-1, Burt! Perfect on you!

Nickb123

US Authentic A-2. Got this for my pops who never wore it. Revisiting it now that I’ve gained some weight. Guess what? It’s actually decent. I like the simple chrome leather. Caveat is it feels like the arm lining is thicker (hence warmer) than most repro A-2s.

CE563ADC-3BF4-4FDB-972A-F5248F69C9D3.jpeg