• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

London Cabbie

When I first got it, couldn’t move my arms or wear anything but a T shirt underneath but I’ve been patient and wearing it constantly around the house too hot to wear for work at the moment but as it’s loosening up it’s just getting better and better. I was actually thinking of moving it on in the first few weeks because of its stiffness but realise now, it was just a matter of time and wear. Absolutely love everything about it especially it’s robust feel, I’m sure my Dubow’s are equally robust it’s just the slightly added weight which feels so good.
Im an Aero fanboy.

ausreenactor

The GW Perry gets a go after the mannequin jumps into a box...

16295985689878940772063390814821.jpg
20210822_120338.jpg
20210822_120457.jpg

Lord Flashheart

When I first got it, couldn’t move my arms or wear anything but a T shirt underneath but I’ve been patient and wearing it constantly around the house too hot to wear for work at the moment but as it’s loosening up it’s just getting better and better. I was actually thinking of moving it on in the first few weeks because of its stiffness but realise now, it was just a matter of time and wear. Absolutely love everything about it especially it’s robust feel, I’m sure my Dubow’s are equally robust it’s just the slightly added weight which feels so good.
Im an Aero fanboy.

That Is Smashing Cabbie. Keep at it.