• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

The glamorous Belle and I out for our morning constitutional pause for a moment to reflect on life, the universe and everything with Pearl on our six. The jacket? Why that's the RMNZ Dubow that coincidentally I have for sale at a bargain price (details in the buy / sell section) :D

20210424_112945.jpg

Last edited:

Smithy

I went through 2 today. I've been sanding back a chair prior to repainting and did it outside in one of my ATF B-10s as it was pretty nippy (Burt you would have approved, I had on that Eagles cap you sent me). Later on to go and get a haircut and a few other things El Cheapo. I briefly entertained the idea of the Irvin but it wasn't cold enough.

stanier

Cheers Gents, still out so there maybe a beer pic later - I know some where with Old Growler today! A personal favorite. Tim, spring has kind of arrived, but I wish someone would tell the temperature 'cos by 8pm it will be B-3 time in the garden if recent days are anything to go by!

Smithy

Cheers Gents, still out so there maybe a beer pic later - I know some where with Old Growler today! A personal favorite. Tim, spring has kind of arrived, but I wish someone would tell the temperature 'cos by 8pm it will be B-3 time in the garden if recent days are anything to go by!

Hey don't complain about that buddy, it's a good excuse to swap the Star for the B-3 and have a couple in backyard ;-)