• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

What am I wearing today ? seriously what I’m I wearing o_O ?
I wrote a review and an explanation
C0EA4588-A6C4-41A8-91FC-9A1D38F68C8D.jpeg
01E0B3C3-5DC7-4B2D-8E92-BC0BBF686024.jpeg

Last edited:

Micawber

Yesterday I wore an early ELC RW 1401P that's had a re-dye and then worn hard. This is another jacket that I will be putting up for sale soon. If you message me kindly bear in mind that I am from a generation that was brought up to use, and expect the use of, the words "please" and "thank you"). Manners maketh man and all that.

20210331_143412.jpg

ausreenactor

Yesterday I wore an early ELC RW 1401P that's had a re-dye and then worn hard. This is another jacket that I will be putting up for sale soon. If you message me kindly bear in mind that I am from a generation that was brought up to use, and expect the use of, the words "please" and "thank you"). Manners maketh man and all that.

View attachment 56631

The Kingsmen! Great quote. Stunning jacket!

B-Man2

Ten degrees Celsius cooler today, in fact too cold for a feeble old boy to be out in just a cotton shirt and a now too big ELC Monarch*....

Take 1..
View attachment 56636

Take 2..
View attachment 56637

*Possibly going on the "Spring sale" rail soon.
If there are any serious potential buyers out here, this one should be the sale to watch out for . There’s some great jackets here being considered as possible sale items .