• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

I couldn't agree more!

I bought a few months ago an apartment in a building with an elevator that was to be built. And that's it. A few months rather, here we are.

You have a few times compared my build with that of @ties70 , and I secretly envied his almost famous elevator pics !

I can finally compete, well almost :

View attachment 56498
Movie promo or busted security cam look! Love it!

Thomas Koehle

5 Star G1 made to order in "premium goat skin" - had a rocky day thus my maybe not that amused face ... :)

ziPinfR.jpg

VGOHMgi.jpg

the jacket is developing some nice grain since i wear her almost every day: rain on the motorbike, diggin in the engine bay of a Chevy Silverado, towing of another vehicle after it hit a deer, daily tours on the shopfloor, ...

B-Man2

5 Star G1 made to order in "premium goat skin" - had a rocky day thus my maybe not that amused face ... :)

ziPinfR.jpg

VGOHMgi.jpg

the jacket is developing some nice grain since i wear her almost every day: rain on the motorbike, diggin in the engine bay of a Chevy Silverado, towing of another vehicle after it hit a deer, daily tours on the shopfloor, ...
Looks good Thomas .