• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Recently acquired older ELC Irvin.

20201227_142419.jpg

Ed Rooney

Living in a down puffer jacket these days. How did I ever live without one?

I wore my Gen 1 ECWCS Gore-Tex a few days ago, with SGT stripes still on the rank tab.

Last edited:

Micawber

Old vintage stuff on an old vintage body. Rest assured that as it is all officially classed as 'vintage' I invested vast sums of money for it, especially the New Old Stock silk underpants. The silk of these exquisite items of clothing can only be hand spun by eleven figures mute virgins using silk worms kept hydrated exclusively on the finest champagne... and even then the very best results can only be obtained strictly by spinning by the light of a blue moon.

20201229_151224.jpg

Paul Glover

Old vintage stuff on an old vintage body. Rest assured that as it is all officially classed as 'vintage' I invested vast sums of money for it, especially the New Old Stock silk underpants. The silk of these exquisite items of clothing can only be hand spun by eleven figures mute virgins using silk worms kept hydrated exclusively on the finest champagne... and even then the very best results can only be obtained strictly by spinning by the light of a blue moon.

View attachment 50117
Sir, considering what you are going through you are looking radient in your Irvin,and your humour is a constant source of enjoyment, keep up the good work, best wishes, Paul.