• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Inspired by @D97x7 ’s Dubow thread, @Nnatalie and I decided to make a Dubow day of it: BK 1755 in badalassi cowhide and FS 27798 in the new goatskin.

A154BCA5-B551-4FF2-BC54-0161AFB18EC1.jpeg

8321B139-9D8A-4968-ADF8-C36AE0412B7D.jpeg

E222199C-86BA-40E7-8B8F-731905484BCC.jpeg

I also got a chance to wear a belated Christmas present: NOS WW2 wool glove liners (that work really well as gloves in their own right).

mulceber

Mulceber and Natalie , Your jackets look great! What type of cap is that and where can I get one?

Thanks! It's a company called Hat People in Oregon. I'm not sure if they have the exact color I ordered anymore, but there are a lot of them that look similar. They're pretty reasonably-priced too.

Last edited:

Bombing IP

I have to say that Natalie's jacket even though its a scaled down version it checks all the boxes .Which is something that usually does not happen ,I mean usually the pockets are out of scale the lengths wrong epaulets look wrong etc etc .Just as it would look odd when they get above 50" they seem to loose something .Good Job Shawn.Natalie yours look great fits great and hangs correct .

BIP

CBI

Looking great ice cream. What an excellent jacket for the price point, really no issues as a repro Dubow. we have seen A-2's costing A LOT more that are not any better. enjoy and looking forward to more wear pics