• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lord Flashheart

As a metaphor for 2020 I give you the Good and the Bad: My Aero Irvin and a heap of manure.
IMG_1842.jpeg

Last edited:

busdrivermike

If it hits 12 degrees I am in a B-3 outdoors! Don't know how you do it.
I don’t know either, I had left home in a G1 and found my self having to unzip it and still sweating
I blame it on Boy Scout winter camping trips, years of walking to school in winter, late night shinny and tobogganing
And years competing to be The last motorcycle on the road as winter approaches, I’ve been mildly hypothermic and frost bitten on enough Occasions that I think my thermostat is broken, I’ve found my self sometimes feeling the chill in my bones other times I overdressed At these temps

Last edited:

B-Man2

I have to start looking around for some photos now of USN pilots and air crew wearing N-1s .
Highly plausible that some of them may have figured that the N-1 might have been a good substitute for a M-445 in a pinch .

ausreenactor

Welcome back!

Recall the name... Jacket looks great. Love it when they are still patched! Variance in name tapes is amahave a MAJ Poole at work... He would get a kick out of this! Keep the finds coming.