• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

Christmas Eve in Alberta and it got up to +8c :eek: :cool: Simply fantastic
I went out for some supplies the wife said we needed and a Starbucks cafe mocha
And being so beautiful out and Christmas Eve I broke out the krampus sweater
As it makes people smile or back up
I remember when I first got it I was walking into a grocery store and this little old lady with a walker
Probably 90 years old, saw me coming, she stopped staring intently at me and I braced for a lecture about
Mocking the savior and religious part of Christmas, instead as I got close she smiled clapped her hands
And exclaimed “ Krampus !!!” I haven’t seen him in ages that brings back so many memories
And told me about her parents telling her that if she wasn’t good krampus would take her instead
Of getting gifts from Santa Claus, never thought having a demon boldly emblazoned on a sweater would
Or could make a little old lady happy with fond memories.
True story :)
@Silver Surfer i picked up a local store called Mars & Venus a great alternative clothing store in Edmonton
F20F14DF-B5C0-473E-B44F-FABD77006267.jpeg

Last edited:

Dimitry M

also got a nice thicker MA-1. but A-2's are a lot different. reminds me of something i saw on this forum that said " you dont wear the A-2 it wears you"

Dimitry M

They're SOF repro's. Not sure about them and they certainly won't fit over the cuff of this jacket but it's a day for gloves so I thought I'd see how they worked out. Still have mixed feelings about them.
i just got some. theyarent crafted too well the design i great tho but not so much the craftsman ship.i think a tooth fell out of one. i herd it hit the ground.

Last edited: