• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Out on the town with @Nnatalie wearing my BK RW 23380. I’m squinting something awful because the sun is in my eyes.
6180A0CC-0B44-460E-90B4-0E9C9F86C50F.jpeg

mulceber

Either that or one summer of wearing it while working in the hot sun, using it as a face towel afterward, and leaving it on the dashboard of the car on sunny days.

But I think I’ll take the scenic route. ;)

Thomas Koehle

View attachment 39116

ATF Tanker. One thing I will give the $50 Tankervover the BR versions is that the fleece lined collars sit better!
Well worth the shipping cost... and warmer than the Monarch now the temperatures are dropping...

Awesome fit - I think I need one also ...

How was that sizing thing? I know from the ATF gear I gathered before that most of their stuff is kinda “oversize”????

mulceber

Nice jacket and pic, but I'm more envious your out on the town! Here, we'd be lucky to get a night out on the hamlet!;):D Enjoy your jacket and weekend

It was all rather restrained, tbh. We were wearing masks up to the point where we bought iced tea from a shop offering curbside service. @Nnatalie stepped into a nearly-empty vintage shop for a few minutes, but the whole time only lasted about a half hour.