• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Ed Rooney

Although, I'm a huge Army Air Force fan, I think I'd go the Army way on this one, and do it as a true tanker, and stitch it with those cool contrasting x stitches like on Brad Pitt's jacket in Fury.....just my two cents, always been fond of that type of stitch............AL

How about D-Day 29th ID style?

Attachments

• C999DE2A-4764-4EAE-8CAF-619433C207C2.jpeg
    C999DE2A-4764-4EAE-8CAF-619433C207C2.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 156

ausreenactor

Although, I'm a huge Army Air Force fan, I think I'd go the Army way on this one, and do it as a true tanker, and stitch it with those cool contrasting x stitches like on Brad Pitt's jacket in Fury.....just my two cents, always been fond of that type of stitch............AL
Appreciate the input...

Have a TD cap here... Shaping the decision...

159167005825636094363365576442.jpg

Brettafett

AVI LTHR 'Bronco' today. Its been a while, but grabbed it out the door.
Man-o-man, I love this jacket. GW, BK, Platon, ELCs... If I could wear one jacket in a little Cessna again, it'd be this.
The leather is so soft and pliable, its such a comfortable A-2, I love the cut (wish it was 1" longer lol). Excellent jacket for the price. If these are still available, HIGHLY recommend one for pure enjoyment.
AVI LTHR A2.jpg

Last edited:

London Cabbie

At 72 F / 22 C, it was too warm for jackets today. So I settled for a hat so I could look snazzy for my walk with @Nnatalie. Summer isn’t going to be fun. :oops:

View attachment 38111
(ok, I realize this is technically off topic, since it’s a hat, not a jacket, but in my defense, I posted two jackets last time. :p Seriously though, if people object to it, I can delete this post.)

Great looking fedora. I want one, love the look but it would sit there on the shelf and only get a look in as a mirror try on and pose...