• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Happy Hooligan

IMG_2171.JPG

My Son and I in our Aero's yesterday. Mine is the Natural Sunburst (darkening up nicely) and his a Real deal Jerky (graining up nicely). Love Aero.

ausreenactor

20200608_124950.jpg

ATF Tanker arrived today! Decisions....decisions...

20200608_125311.jpg
20200608_125306.jpg

And the OD Warrant Officer cap came out well. Had two originals shipped to Mildura last year. Opened up and verified condition via Skype. When I got home they were AWOL. Assumption is recycling as junk mail got thrown on top..

20200608_125002.jpg

Anyhoo...

Tanker going into wash

Last edited:

ausreenactor

View attachment 38927

View attachment 38931View attachment 38932

And the OD Warrant Officer cap came out well. Had two originals shipped to Mildura last year. Opened up and verified condition via Skype. When I got home they were AWOL. Assumption is recycling as junk mail got thrown on top..

View attachment 38928

Anyhoo...

Tanker going into wash

So chuffed with myself. Took a pristine ATF product out of the bag and threw it into the washing machine. Looks better already after one 'tub'. Could have gone a medium.... Will try it on again after mess brisket.....

20200608_180947.jpg

B-Man2

I wore mine in the rain yesterday, not on purpose, mind you. Was caught out. Well, ATF Tanker's not waterproof lol, but it is a bit resistant and handled the wet very well. Still super chuffed.
Don’t know if you find this helpful or not but I took 3M Scotchguard Spray and gave my tanker a spray down with it and let it dry . Now water rolls off of it. I may darken it by just a little but it’s not noticeable .
Cheers

fighterjock

View attachment 38927

View attachment 38928

Anyhoo...

Tanker going into wash

View attachment 38927

View attachment 38928

Anyhoo...

Tanker going into wash
Although, I'm a huge Army Air Force fan, I think I'd go the Army way on this one, and do it as a true tanker, and stitch it with those cool contrasting x stitches like on Brad Pitt's jacket in Fury.....just my two cents, always been fond of that type of stitch............AL