• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Usually this time of year it’s way too hot and humid to wear leather but having a wonderful cool weekend for the area and currently only 73° so I had a wild hair and put on my GW Dubow and headed over to see how the cows were doing! LOL! Nice and cloudy and breezy. oh I may look funny wearing leather in the middle of June in South Carolina (even the cows are looking at me funny!) Nice to have a small slice of rural here in the middle of suburbia. View attachment 39246View attachment 39247View attachment 39248
I’m not a cow whisperer..... but just maybe the cows are looking at you funny because................ YOU'RE WEARING LEATHER! ( it just might be a relative) ;)

Lord Flashheart

A bit humid here but nice enough for a couple of fit pics in my new GW Rough Wear 23380.
Now I just need to live in it for a while.
IMG_4656.jpeg
IMG_2497.jpeg

tjoenn

Nice hat, tjoenn. Panama?
Thanks!! Says Bailey of Hollywood and Spencer inside the hat... unknown to me. Picked up the hat for a wedding in Montana in 2012 and it's been on the wall since then until I realized how comfortable it was last week :)