• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

most definitely the GoodWear Chapman made J.A. Dubow! the leather is so decadent! its so strong yet so silky soft almost as if it was goat. I guess thats the quality of the aniline finish veg-tanned Italian horsehide John uses? it just feels so much more relaxed and comfortable to me than the warhorse (Percheron draft?) that ELC is using. I am of course assuming what breed and kind of horse a company uses... not sure if ELC and GW are using the same breed or not but the ELC seems somewhat stiffer somehow than the GW even after 3 years of wearing it. I love it don't get me wrong but what kind of meat tenderizer are they using in Italy? :p
Not sure how long Vic had the Monarch before me but I literally wear it every day and all weekend! It is amazing....

Have you ever had BR A-2? The hides are awesome! I suppose as a high volume buyer they get looked after... and so do the customers....

B-Man2

Well uo until the last couple of days it has been hot and sunny just recently and I have been outside a lot so there's a good chance I may have caught the sun a bit :D :D :D

;)
Your looking marvelous!
The jacket looks marvelous!
Now if we can just get you to smile a bit:D

oh ..... I see .... that was your smile... hmm;)

Edward

Not sure how long Vic had the Monarch before me but I literally wear it every day and all weekend! It is amazing....

Have you ever had BR A-2? The hides are awesome! I suppose as a high volume buyer they get looked after... and so do the customers....
I have not tried on a BR A-2.. one day! but then, do I really need yet another jacket? :D

Flightengineer

It's unbelievable, but it seems it’s getting warm here :)

Today's photohunt for a gray seagull, which came from nowhere on our pond - we are far from any sea and never seen them here.This is a large sea gull and it is much larger than our small river gulls, which we have a lot.
Last time I saw same gray seagulls in Amsterdam.

This ELC Star got a lot of wear for 2 years and you can see how the sleeve "moved down" while I was catching gull. In fact that the length of the sleeves is perfect when I stand or drive.

Heisenberg

Today it's sunny ... but cool and windy weather , so : GW m-422a Gordon & Ferguson .
733A6D82-7205-4295-B58F-5249E8CF9B52.jpeg

44E0591C-F516-44DD-9164-EC7214320145.jpeg
F8AD4D0C-2118-473C-9FF4-6DB7C264A731.jpeg

Last edited: