• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Much to warm for jackets today, but I
can provide a gratuitous puppy photo instead...

20200509_152946.jpg

Nickb123

You have to play the long game Nick. From now on you're drinking coffee twice a day and buying it from that joint until you can ask her out :)

i have to tread carefully...wouldn't be the first time I've asked someone out there!!

Smithy

i have to tread carefully...wouldn't be the first time I've asked someone out there!!

They'll have a "staff beware" photo of you up by the drive through window!

Just joking buddy, best of luck with her. Nothing wrong with asking girls out from the same workplace (been there, done that), you just have to be a little more surreptitious and discreet how you go about it ;-)

Nickb123

They'll have a "staff beware" photo of you up by the drive through window!

Just joking buddy, best of luck with her. Nothing wrong with asking girls out from the same workplace (been there, done that), you just have to be a little more surreptitious and discreet how you go about it ;-)

Well, I'm wearing a mask, so it's quite discreet. LOL.

Micawber

Never mind the jacket, I love Tattersall shirts and that Steve is a cracker.

The hound isn't too shabby either!

Why thank you Tim. At the risk of sounding like a hat place post Tattersall shirts are what I usually wear when I'm not jobbing about, that one is from New & Lingwood.

The pup is Nellie ;)

Smithy

Why thank you Tim. At the risk of sounding like a hat place post Tattersall shirts are what I usually wear when I'm not jobbing about, that one is from New & Lingwood.

The pup is Nellie ;)

Handsome dog Steve!

I get all my Tattersall shirts from the UK online now living up here so always after a heads up, so thanks. I'm just about ready to order some more so I'm have a look at theirs.

Smithy

Try Cordings too Tim.

I've actually got a couple of theirs Steve. Great shirts and they wear really well.

One thing I also need is a pair of new moleskins, I put my knee through my favourite pair which was about twenty years old. If you've got a heads up on a crowd who does a decent pair of properly hard wearing moleskins, it'd be appreciated too!

Micawber

I've actually got a couple of theirs Steve. Great shirts and they wear really well.

One thing I also need is a pair of new moleskins, I put my knee through my favourite pair which was about twenty years old. If you've got a heads up on a crowd who does a decent pair of properly hard wearing moleskins, it'd be appreciated too!

I'll get some links together and message you Tim. Give me a day or two as I'm a bit pushed at present.

Flightengineer

It looks like the glider also wears a mask, damn time. Good luck to you Greg, I imagine how you missed the sky.
Yesterday I flew heartily with my old friends on their An-2 in their club near Moscow. We flew a little in honor of Victory Day. No pics unfortunately.

Last edited:

YoungMedic

Obviously I am heading into another straight week of wearing my father's FiveStar A-1...

View attachment 37281

As he finds it too stiff, I'll most likely keep it and get him the Capeskin / Sheepskin version instead. If only Shawn would make them in seal or a darker russet....

Ties

Ties,

how does an A1 fit? I see that back is multiple pieces but is it similar to an A2 ? Or something else?