• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

tjoenn

Grabbing some lunch... the office is a cold place these days....

IMG_2014.jpg

Nickb123

Nick, that hide looks great up close in this pic!

Brian

Thanks! It is indeed a special jacket. Due to the heavy redye it is a little bit finicky, so I'll have to be careful to make sure it doesn't get dry. But the weight it spot on, actually lighter and MUCH more pliable than anything I've ever owned. Very close to an original Star I handled in weight and lack of rigidity. Shame it's now in the 90s here.

first female comment from a barista that same morning. These GWs draw attention.

her: "I love your jacket"

me: "I love you for loving the jacket"

I really wanted to just marry her on the spot, but there was a caravan of cars waiting in line behind me.

Smithy

Thanks! It is indeed a special jacket. Due to the heavy redye it is a little bit finicky, so I'll have to be careful to make sure it doesn't get dry. But the weight it spot on, actually lighter and MUCH more pliable than anything I've ever owned. Very close to an original Star I handled in weight and lack of rigidity. Shame it's now in the 90s here.

first female comment from a barista that same morning. These GWs draw attention.

her: "I love your jacket"

me: "I love you for loving the jacket"

I really wanted to just marry her on the spot, but there was a caravan of cars waiting in line behind me.

Get back there Nick, order another coffee and ask her out!