• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Since a couple of you guys discuss the pros 'n cons of getting yer own hair cut: i've gone fully bald for almost 20 years - shaved my head every 2 days with foam and the cheap plastic razors and fine ...

no1rJRF.jpg

Used Clippers also for some time which worked well - if you got practice ist a matter of 3 minutes doing it on your own Standing in the shower - only Thing to care for is to cut all portions of your skull otherwise you look funny

usually i enjoy getting to the "barbers" coz it's kinda Relaxing and usually my turkish barber provides a neck-massage after the cut

Last edited:

Smithy

I'm sure I've posted this here before but here you go, probably one of the best bits of Spit footage there is and with a soundtrack which captures the full majesty of the sound of the Merlin (actually a Mk.IX so the two stage supercharger sounds different from the Mk.I it's masquerading as).

But never mind that here's the greatly missed Ray Hanna flying a Spit under a bridge for the filming of "Piece of Cake".

'elf and safety would have a fit in this day and age...

Micawber

Keeping up the trend of posting the same stuff while gazing into the far distance while not wearing a hugely oversized and expensive watch, or expensive boots, jeans, shirt, socks and underwear [but the specs were more than a bit spendy] and yet managing to strike a similar pose to the last 3 photos...

Old baldy bloke in a Bronson B10 :D ;)

20200420_094301.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Hye Thomas, it' a 42R

the fit is 100% on you - still i'm considering to get an tanker also which is a bit larger than the BobDong i already own

my regular size is something inbetween 44 and 46 which is difficult to get even off the japanese makers

Smithy

Wore an A-2 for the first time in yonks today which was an absolute joy. Starting to get a little warmer here, 5 Celsius today, so wore it out to take the eldest out for a walk.

Lately I've been wearing an old NZ military shemagh I got way back in 2006, which I can use as a quasi-mask if I have to go into a crowded spot but today for the wander I had the luxury of a bog standard silk scarf. Nice change.

busdrivermike

It was +18 todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy I had to go out so
I slipped into this black vintage leather shirt, made in Canada and a sterkowski moto hat
9770A843-AA02-4010-A164-B0D9C87082E0.jpeg

I love it, it’s only got one pocket inside, outside is clean.
it’s a fairly heavy leather, great under a leather vest when riding
Found it in a value village for $25, a year ago had to have it shortened as it came
Down like a nightshirt below my butt, they did it for free for the excess leather.
5872CC2E-4852-4D69-98DC-6046FD82ECF9.jpeg

and found a bulk pack of toilet paper yaaaaaaaay :p
2D9858EA-87CD-4B19-9689-4379A9460599.jpeg

48616d18-b378-426a-a877-c2683063f373-jpeg.35526