• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Looks good on you, Steve .
I
This last month I've been wearing my new Dubow A-2. I found out that wearing it at home, sitting in front of the computer, or lying on the couch is a really good way to break it in. Now it starts to develop some carachter, and mostly, mold to my body shape. I like it more and more every day!
I'm so glad you posted this!!
My wife thinks I’m a little PECULIAR ( read that as crazy) because I sit around in an air conditioned house wearing an A2 jacket. Now she knows that I am part of a very secretive and elite world cult and that people like us walk among her and that silence is now her only option......Ahhahahahahahahahaha
( crazy man laughing) :rolleyes:

Brettafett

I must part of this crazy cult then also... I wear my jackets at my little work from home desk and any chance I can get.
I can't waitt to go stand in a queue at some store for something, so I can wear one of my jackets. Nutters... That Tanker has been worn every day since it arrived.

adfrost

Made a few “acquisitions” today...here’s a preview of one of them...

6CCE2FA4-CF06-4D5B-9585-DB5D88E3EF66.jpeg

Kr1s

Looking for a beater also. Where did you acquire it?
Hi, on eBay from entertainmentthriftstore. Couldn't communicate with seller though. Had to order it to a good friend in DC, he sent it to me to Hungary. Shipping cost a fortune and had to pay duty on it as well, but I'm still happy to own a GI jacket.

Greg Gale

I must part of this crazy cult then also... I wear my jackets at my little work from home desk and any chance I can get.
I can't waitt to go stand in a queue at some store for something, so I can wear one of my jackets. Nutters... That Tanker has been worn every day since it arrived.

You guys are laughing, but think about it: in WW2, A-2s were mostly used in a sitting position, hunched over the stick, yoke or a gun. What better way to break it in then sitting in it hunched over something? Plus the folks of my girlfriend are moving, so I'm helping with taking wardrobes apart and moving them. Perfect exercise for the leather.

I have another excuse: inside it's 23 degrees. In this last year where I've been living even the coldest nights didn't get this cold. So this calls for a jacket, doesn't it? :D

Last edited: