• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Chilly day so ELC RW B3 when driving the Jeep with No1 son on a lunchtime trip to the pub today. No B2 cap, knitted balaclava or comedy deck cap, just the usual tweed flat cap of a type beloved by country types and favoured by me for several decades. No photos as relaxing and beer was the priority.

Griffon_301

Worse here...two guys and three gals...the gals watching a new years TV show full of songs I found brain damaging ages ago already and singing to them like mad, we guys enjoying nice cool , at least that is good...
To quote a famous movie Charakter going by the name of Col. Kurtz "...the horror...the horror" :D

ausreenactor

Man!!!.....you’re at the top of your game this week!
Good one! :D :)
I especially like the in laws one about let the tragedy happen so you could end your suffering. Well done sir!!:)

That was legit. Gardens sorted yesterday. I am only two and a bit weeks away from going back to work. Too much on the list. Sat idle for four days.

Wife then hit two doves at 60 MPH without braking on thw drive home. Smashed the grille, popped some sensor wire and a guard is dragging on the ground. Those birds would not have been there three days ago.

Gets fixed Friday. Not happy

A2 B3au

My buzz b15c with an Eastman b2 cap
94E36997-5941-49D8-8E49-B2612E23F9BC.jpeg

B-Man2

Happy New Year to all...
Sitting outside -6 deg and lightening a few Camels and Luckies...
Should stop that... I know.... maybe next year :p:p:p
Happy New Year!
Brice .... you should stop. It never seems to end well. A Happy and Healthy New Year to you and the family. :D

Teufel Hund

I have just purchased on ebay this t-shirt to match with my 23rd ELC jacket :)

Do you know some brand who makes tshirts or pullovers like this as well at a reasonable price? I saw Buzz make them but their price is ridiculous for a simply cotton cloth
View attachment 29579

Ranger Up has several squadron themed shirts for $29.99. I have never owned anything from them, but the company is very popular in veteran circles.

busdrivermike

+5 Celsius today so I broke out the branded by orchard A 2
As I understand it they had a contract for 1 year in 92
An eBay score this summer, I added the snap to the bottom
Of the windflap as I hated the tendency fold away on A 2s
And I saw Clark Gable had one so if it’s good enough for him
It’s good enough for me

98F9AFFF-620D-46F2-AAB3-6BD973CB0D3F.jpeg

Attachments

• 7FF1DEEB-48B7-4843-86D2-5CAF394E99B1.jpeg
    7FF1DEEB-48B7-4843-86D2-5CAF394E99B1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 131