• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Serghei87

I have just purchased on ebay this t-shirt to match with my 23rd ELC jacket :)

Do you know some brand who makes tshirts or pullovers like this as well at a reasonable price? I saw Buzz make them but their price is ridiculous for a simply cotton cloth
085D712D-046C-4B64-B5A7-E103E1C89CDA.png

Pilot

Ben Thanh Market in Saigon „Ho Chi Minh city“ for 3 US$/p.
First ( hand) washing it only fits my 8 year old nephew.
Happy New Year to all!

Griffon_301

I have just purchased on ebay this t-shirt to match with my 23rd ELC jacket :)

Do you know some brand who makes tshirts or pullovers like this as well at a reasonable price? I saw Buzz make them but their price is ridiculous for a simply cotton cloth
View attachment 29579

If you would have worn a BR Shirt (or Sweatshirt), you would think different! seriously BR (and ELC shirts) may be expensive, but they are great quality and worth every penny!
I have several of them and will add some more to the collection next spring when the BR collection Fardin has ordered will arrive here in Vienna...

and if you look at the money, some other brands ask for printed shirts or way less quality, BR is not that expensive anymore...

Pilot

thats a great looking B-15C; its a pity that BR doesnt offer them in their current collection...didn´t you mention you might sell yours after the winter? ;)
Hi Phil,
thx. the Pritzker is a keeper..( so far), besides I doubt strongly that anyone here is crasy enough to pay its price, when reading all the comments here about jacket prices going balistic nowadays....
Anyway, I will sell my 44” RMcC’s Stagg B-10 and A-11 mint pants in a lot...soon.
PM’s pouring in already, since the Stagg B-10 is not available anymore and is good rare 44”.
Happy New Year to all...

Last edited:

Griffon_301

I have thought hard about your B-10, but for the time being, I am happy with my B-15s and cannot justify another alpaca lined jackets in my collection, even such a beautiful one as your B-10;
did you sell that N-2A already btw?

Pilot

N-2A still available ... so far tire kickers only ( here) ....expecting ; Korea war issue , minty, brand new and all free of charge, plus some sponsored shipping...;);):):)... so yes still available.
Did not list officially yet.
Happy New Year to all ( also to the tire kickers:))

Last edited:

Pilot

Nice jackets guys, I notice pilot keeps mentionioning people just don’t wanna pay for quality items... thing is I’ve only seen a couple of his jackets listed here in the past,always quality and reasonably priced if not bargains ...
Moved 18 jackets in 2019.
6 only via VLJ or to VLJ members...
If you are happy to pay over 1000 Euro for a RMcC’s , a GW, or originals in 44”/46”
Please feel free to PM., I still have several in this quality and price range ;) :).
I know sure, here nobody is crasy enough to pay these prices..
I learned what can be realistically sold here and what is mission impossible...
No offense to anyone .
Happy New Year.

A2 B3au

Moved 18 jackets in 2019.
6 only via VLJ or to VLJ members...
If you are happy to pay over 1000 Euro for a RMcC’s , a GW, or originals in 44”/46”
Please feel free to PM., I still have several in this quality and price range ;) :).
I know sure, here nobody is crasy enough to pay these prices..
I learned what can be realistically sold here and what is mission impossible...
No offense to anyone .
Happy New Year.
Like I said no size 40s.. I’m not in the market for an original.... I’m a fan of great repos but amassed to many to wear as it is

Last edited:

Griffon_301

Last JOTD (jacket of the day) pic for this year...
Invited to a party and chose my B-6 :)

Happy New Year party people! Have fun and mobiles and jackets and drinks and stuff...

See you all in 2020!

Attachments

• 20191231_210927.jpg
    20191231_210927.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 163