• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

This should be the original NASA Test Pilot look...

BE0C4D95-6EED-4281-A199-6ABBB191E575.jpeg

459438BB-E580-430D-894D-463C92BF3208.jpeg

Earloffunk

Went to explore an abandoned medieval castle with the kids. Wearing the sheepskin during the approach phase through the dense provencal forest on a north facing slope was ok but climbing up to the castle over the ruins and rocks in broad sunshine at 15 Centigrade has been a challenge... But anyway I enjoy breaking in this beast of a jacket.
32A91031-EB84-40D7-88CC-FF54853AE332.jpeg

B-Man2

Went to explore an abandoned medieval castle with the kids. Wearing the sheepskin during the approach phase through the dense provencal forest on a north facing slope was ok but climbing up to the castle over the ruins and rocks in broad sunshine at 15 Centigrade has been a challenge... But anyway I enjoy breaking in this beast of a jacket.
View attachment 29401
That looks like it was made for you!
Outstanding purchase .

Micawber

Me? I've been grafting apple trees so my ratty old leather trimmed beaver tweed shooting coat with it's deep cartridge pockets is just the job.

I'll get me coat...

Edited to add that only folks familiar with the "I'll get me coat" sketches that appeared in the Fast Show in the UK some years ago will get my last comment.

Last edited:

Smithy

Started out in these today...

pP4f4iX.png

...but the weather packed up, it's milder than it should be for this time of year but it was around 1 to 3 and started to do rain, hail and sleet at times, so I moved onto this which was much better for the conditions...

parka_ms_main.jpg