• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Also wearing a BK Dubow today. The Badalassi is starting to develop some character:

Attachments

• 7324A61C-DCB5-4282-AD5A-B352CBD6ED61.jpeg
    7324A61C-DCB5-4282-AD5A-B352CBD6ED61.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 169

Thomas Koehle

Yesterday at the "Distinguished Gentelman's Ride"

DMtW4WL.jpg

AERO Halfbelt in ChEx HH size 46

Smile on the face is because of the awesome weather

together with my son (actually son in law) who is wearing his Highway jacket

SOGOk3h.jpg

and finally "AERO meets AERO" - another "Gentleman Rider" wearing also a AERO HH - his jacket is an AERO TEAMSTER (basically a Halfbelt with Buttons instead of the zipper) which he purchased directly in Scotland at the shop

he told me he dropped bye at the factory to leave his dimension and was very exited about the top notch Service at AERO

his jacket took 4 weeks to get produced and shipped to Germany

zd9Fn2D.jpg

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

Yeah I've always fancied doing the DGR, but my 20-year-old Honda VFR isn't allowed. :(

Hmmm - there where all sort of bikes - usually i used to ride the old pan but this year i was there with the Softtail without any complaints

in Stuttgart - where we took part - they checked the riders Outfit but not that much the bikes - i'd give it a try next time if i where you

MikeyB-17

Not done so recently Thomas, but the last time I looked, modern fully-faired 'crotch rockets' like the VFR weren't on the list of acceptable machines. I hope to change it for a more classic style in the next few years, I'll definitely do it then.