• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Luckily it's getting cooler here in Vienna...G-1/M-422a are feasible as is the Deck Hook jacket when it's raining...for dogwalks in the morning I have also given my B-15 airtime already....next in line to get some fresh air/rain time will be the B-6 and the A-2 I have bought from Brice when it arrives here :)

ausreenactor

ELC Monarch is my comfort blanket, lying on the couch all day. A $700 night on the drink with an Irish Guards Colour Sergeant/Royal Australian Regiment WO2. Could have bought a jacket with that cash? Damn strippers! They smell so good!

Pilot

поздравляю и гордых родителей, бабушек и дедушек

( I hope its correct)

...Congrats to the proud parents and grandparents...

tjoenn

Hi guys, I’m grandfather, really happy.
Strange but very pleasant feeling.
The wonderful princess 52 cm and 3,310 kg was born yesterday. Will wrap in a flight jacket and then teach how to fly. So now we can open a club of young grandfathers.
Congratulations!!!! I'm sure it's an amazing feeling!!

Smithy

Hi guys, I’m grandfather, really happy.
Strange but very pleasant feeling.
The wonderful princess 52 cm and 3,310 kg was born yesterday. Will wrap in a flight jacket and then teach how to fly. So now we can open a club of young grandfathers.

Congratulations Dmitry!!!!

I'll raise a glass to you and the family this evening :)

D97x7

BK Dubow
PSX_20190929_140618.jpg