• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

Yes, a Hartmann, a B-15, a Anj-4 and I'm sure I tried at least one other A-2 but don't seem to have a pic of that one for some reason. I also picked up a Devon Fleece Irvin which was noticeably heavier than my early version.

Thomas Koehle

today is A2 weather in my part of Germany ...

sVMJMfR.jpg

A2 from Shawn along with waistcoat by DARCY's and PIKE BROTHERS denims

all patches done by TIES

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Good spot, yes they are.
I think I like the Star best, it's just a touch longer in body.
Nick, what size is this Star from Eastman on your photo above? Looks very nice!
Star is quite slim fitted contract, so usually fits about half size smaller/tighter. Did you feel the same?

Brettafett

Not to intrude... but yes, to the above. ELC Star his trimmer all round. I have tried em so many times, 42 for me.
Funny, my Ja Dubow (Platon) is quite similar, also a 42, but has a touch more room in the torso. Feels same in the shoulders and chest for a given size.

B-Man2

Earl
That’s one sweet washroom ! Looks like it has everything a guy would need. !!
Uhhh .... but I like your jacket so much better so please tell me about it. ( looks like an Aero );););)

Flightengineer

Dimitry
If someone ever made a repro of this one I’d buy it in a heartbeat . That is a great jacket !
Where did you find it?

Thanks Burt, this is an unexpected find from one my friend. Yes, this is a great jacket, many of the first cosmonauts and pilots in 60s wore this 2-d pattern jacket (my great-uncle was a military pilot from the end of WW2 and until the mid-60s and he had the same jacket issued in late 50s). But this one is not his. This jacket has very long history, onetime when I have time I may try to write here. I got two jackets, the second one later made, but also nice. I now have really “hot time,” I retrain, there is absolutely no time for hobbies and forums.
As for repro, I think Ken is working on this with Igor from AEROSVOD.