• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wholenineyards

RL M-421a cotton summer flight jacket, size XL, I have two and love them... light, excellent movement... details are great I think, this one still needs adjustment in arm length, no problem, though... and no logo of RL to be seen except the tag... excellent summer jacket in my book.
7F019CD7-3FA9-4587-A99F-133DE312E773.jpeg

B-Man2

RL M-421a cotton summer flight jacket, size XL, I have two and love them... light, excellent movement... details are great I think, this one still needs adjustment in arm length, no problem, though... and no logo of RL to be seen except the tag... excellent summer jacket in my book. View attachment 11875
Would you mind posting the measurements on that XL for us bigger guys?

Flightengineer

RL M-421a cotton summer flight jacket, size XL, I have two and love them... light, excellent movement... details are great I think, this one still needs adjustment in arm length, no problem, though... and no logo of RL to be seen except the tag... excellent summer jacket in my book. View attachment 11875

Nice. Agree that sleevelenght need correction. What is the yellow bird on background? T-34?

stanier

I do like that Aero Irvin of S4rmark. Very nice looks much better being worn and I think the fleece looks much nicer than ELC fleece, IMHO.

Technonut2112

Can't seem to get decent lighting to save my ass since Platon's Dubow arrived. Regardless, I am wearing it today and grabbed the best pics I could. :)

I am TOTALLY pleased with this Dubow (https://jadubowmfg.com/a-2-jackets/). The Italian seal HH used is excellent. It is a bit stiff, but breaking-in and shaping to my body nicely. The stitching and construction is top-shelf, and compares favorably to Good Wear, Aero, Eastman, etc. jackets that I own / have owned. The fit is EXACTLY as I would have requested if purchased custom in the shoulders, chest, and sleeve / back lengths. The Dubow 27798 pattern this jacket is based upon was well-represented from originals in Platon's possession IMO, ESPECIALLY for the price. I am particularly pleased with how the collar turned-out.. VERY 'Dubow'ish'.. :cool: If I had to nit-pick, the forearms could use a bit more taper, but do match-up to pics of originals I've seen, and some that JC has made.

DSCF0657.JPG
DSCF0655.JPG

DSCF0658.JPG
DSCF0661.JPG
DSCF0656.JPG

DSCF0638.JPG

Last edited: