• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

That is another very, very nice jacket Dmitry.

Thank you Brett. I searched for it for a very long time, the search history is worthy of a separate story :) Finally I met a great guy, an American, living in Japan and he helped me a lot to get it for more than nice price . I really like this jacket, it fully met all my expectations and is very warm, comfortable and cozy.
In addition, it is exact high quality copy of rare Monarch B-15C contract (with only one difference - the Monarch name on the label is replaced with Buzz).

ties70

Some "upgrades" made to the FiveStar caramel brown A-2:

FIVESTAR_30112018.jpg

FIVESTAR_30112018_2.jpg

FIVESTAR_30112018_3.jpg

FIVESTAR_30112018_4.jpg

Patches were sewn by me, Name tag made by Sean Collins.

Best regards,

Ties

Flightengineer

Dimitry
That’s a great looking B-15C.
Looks like a great cold weather warmer
You wear it well.

Thanks Burt! I love it. Yes, it is warm, but suit for our winter only if I drive a car as today and not walk by foot. This morning it was -14.5 C (6 F) here... in this weather it is already difficult to walk in the B-15C :) we wear usually hooded parkas for walking.

B-Man2

Ties
Your art work is amazing. Looks good on the jacket. BTW I still have the 507th PIR leather patch you made me and it’s holding up nicely.

ties70

Ties
Your art work is amazing. Looks good on the jacket. BTW I still have the 507th PIR leather patch you made me and it’s holding up nicely.

Noticed that you had Johnny make you a 507th bag! Was wondering if the patch still exists...

A2 B3au

Thanks Burt! I love it. Yes, it is warm, but suit for our winter only if I drive a car as today and not walk by foot. This morning it was -14.5 C (6 F) here... in this weather it is already difficult to walk in the B-15C :) we wear usually hooded parkas for walking.
Is you’rs cotton Dimi or is it just the pics ,very nice on you

A2 B3au

A2 B3au

Thanks I want a b15a it’s a shame that pilots one for sale is a 46 as it’s new in the box. Is your main zip crown tho

Monsoon

I've been wearing my ELC B-3 in the mornings.

Going to work, I've been wearing my ATF Grey German parka.

Looks to be a bit warmer tomorrow so I'll probably break out my red BR MA-1.

Smithy

It's been ridiculously mild for here of late, around 0 to 4 degrees. I've been wearing an A-2 with a jumper for the most part and the B-10 and Irvin very occasionally if there's been a wind as well. I've probably gotten a bit acclimatised to cold temperatures now living up here so these sorts of temperatures don't really feel particularly cold. Go back a few years and if we'd had 4 degrees in Melbourne I would have been wearing the Irvin, a jumper and still felt like my arse was going to drop off from the cold.

STEVE S.

Wore the “project” 21996 jacket to the community Christmas dinner this evening. So cool living somewhere now where 60-70 people living there get together to celebrate the holidays....

F4470966-7526-48BC-B782-5263A9B50252.jpeg

Attachments

• 5DECA751-0487-4699-BC67-5E2FF9948464.jpeg
    5DECA751-0487-4699-BC67-5E2FF9948464.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 205