• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

tjoenn

B-6 weather....

IMG_6661.JPG

Brettafett

Looking good. I have been wearing mine a lot lately also and its true... its definitely developing character, moulding to my person.
The grain is really popping out in places and the jacket is developing some great character. Its also a fantastic wind-breaker and so comfy to wear.

B-Man2

Thanks... I like it, but I wish it had the colors of yours, yours looks like one-of-a-kind. Were you told why it was less red than most redskins (unless the pictures really lie)?
That B-6 is an older model ELC however the red tones are only coming out in that one photo of the crown zip. It really has more red than the pictures show

STEVE S.

Excuse my ignorance ,nice jacket what period does that jacket represent ...nice one Art

For the most part would say prewar/ depression era. I like the comfort of the bi swing on the Navy jackets so went with a center pleat bi swing with the half belt. Buttons are Colt, zips old stock Talon & the side buckles are some original 30’s art deco pieces I picked up awhile back.
Pocket flaps are tuckable for handwamer use.

Grant

Dope Paul Reed B-10! Looks like The Few nailed the spec label and the alpaca looks dead on to original B-10's.