• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

Not posing for once ;)
ResizerImage1706X1376.jpg

Brettafett

Great jackets guys.
That ELC M422a is a spot on fit. That GW RW is a first class A-2, travelling first class ;) Painted jacket looks superb!

ties70

Thanks, they a pair of Role Clubs by Brian the boot maker, RC 2307 last in horse hide

Ah,

I learned about Brian's work over at the Denimbro forum... he is the guy if my White's will ever need a resole job.

Best regards,

Ties

STEVE S.

Been wearing this one a few times since the cooler weather has arrived here. It’s a custom job I put together a couple of years ago with some russet goat I had. All the details were taken from different originals & combined into one piece. All the hardware is original period stuff I collected over the yrs.
EF5589ED-9054-42AB-B253-D9F69D141078.jpeg

5D15E717-C033-4BC8-84C9-2CEF111E8F4A.jpeg

MeachamLake

069D25B7-08E9-4A09-88F6-89ECA27195AB.jpeg
Getting more wear out of the M422a yesterday...a compliment from a random stranger in a cafe was particularly nice!

What a cracking design this is. So comfortable. Those Navy guys definitely got a better jacket than their Army Air Forces counterparts. I love the A2 for what it represents, but it’s a vastly inferior design.

B-Man2

View attachment 11728 Getting more wear out of the M422a yesterday...a compliment from a random stranger in a cafe was particularly nice!

What a cracking design this is. So comfortable. Those Navy guys definitely got a better jacket than their Army Air Forces counterparts. I love the A2 for what it represents, but it’s a vastly inferior design.

Looks great!
Now you need to find yourself an elevator with a mirror;)

B-Man2

Been wearing this one a few times since the cooler weather has arrived here. It’s a custom job I put together a couple of years ago with some russet goat I had. All the details were taken from different originals & combined into one piece. All the hardware is original period stuff I collected over the yrs.
View attachment 11725
View attachment 11726
Steve
That is beautiful !
Love that color.
Congrats!

A2 B3au

View attachment 11728 Getting more wear out of the M422a yesterday...a compliment from a random stranger in a cafe was particularly nice!

All your jackets fit u very well mate. Personally I gonna go for an air comfort rather than a G1 or m4422