• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Bombing IP

BellOfMichele (1).JPG
LuckyBell02.jpg

[/ATTACH]
Edward, I love that Little Bell of San Michele! The little details add so much character!

These are getting very expensive to buy ,I used to pick them up for $10 but now they go for $60 and up .

BIP

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

AVI G1 - since I wear her almost every day for the last 2 weeks she starts to break in nicely and now gets her own character

Still no elevator in the restrooms due to that same lousy light on that picture - jacket appears to be black but is darkbrown

serious face is only because the "flabbiness" of my arms is pulling the skin of my face towards the elbows :)

bJC5BQE.jpg

Last edited:

Earloffunk

The jacket is very nice - and it especially covers the flabby arms very nice. But if your face is being pulled down by the weight of the arms you might want to wear a leather face mask?

Edward

How old is that Star? There seems to be some really cool fading at places, such as the collar and shoulder seams.
got it for my 50th birthday 14 months ago! aging nicely! so this is only the second season of breaking it in but I wear it doing deliveries during the winter months and that helps wear it in nicely!

Edward

Edward, I love that Little Bell of San Michele! The little details add so much character!
I have three of these bells (one for each of my A-2s) and one is all in Italian. got hooked on them as I have an affinity for the talisman/ lucky charm superstition these guys adopted to get them through tough times. I keep a 1943 steel penny and a four leaf clover in my pocket as well. :D they are not as rare as some would have you think. they are constantly on eBay. I paid $90 for my first one but only $65 and $50 for the other two which is still too much in my opinion. there are a few up now and one is $145 starting bid. even the ones missing the chain or the cross bar are listed for way too much. typically only the 15th and 12th guys ended up with these.

Teddy

Honestly I have been more than pleased with the jackets I received from Steve Sellers and Jay at Headwind. Can't wait to post a few photos of me wearing the M422a once I really break it in and reduce the squeak haha!